[BRLTTY] Technibraille Alizé

Raphaël POITEVIN raphael.poitevin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:25:03 EDT 2015

Dear team,

I have to connect a Technibraille Alizé for a customer. Someone
explained to me the protocol works with no warranties but works.

I've selected in brltty.conf braille-driver tn and braille-device
serial:ttyUSB0. It doesn't work. The serial converter is connected,
there is the file /dev/ttyUSB0.

brltty -b tn -d ttyUSB0 -e doesn't display any errors.

Someone told me we have to select "Jaws" on the Alizé. On this one, tehe
"Windows", no "Jaws". I tried also with "Emulation PC".

Is this braille display still supported ?

Regards,
--
Raphaël POITEVIN
Hypra S.A.S.