[BRLTTY] Systemd service autostart

Mike Gorse mgorse at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Sep 2 12:38:24 EDT 2015

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Apparently, udev rules can be made to start a systemd service with
> ENV{SYSTEMD_WANTS}="brltty.service"

I'm curious whether you've tried this and, if so, if you got it to work. I
was also trying to do this for openSUSE/SLED, but I couldn't get it to
work and never figured out why; something seemed to be killing brltty
shortly after it started, even after I modified the rules file to set
SYSTEMD_WANTS, where it would start up fine if I manually started it
through systemctl.

Thanks,
-Mike