[BRLTTY] Android: Permissions Dialog Comes up at Startup

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:15:01 EDT 2015

I'm still working on my navigation problems, in between getting my housemoving over  with. In the meantime, here's something else.
Whenever I start up my Galaxy, a little dialog that says something about Brltty wanting to access a USB device comes up. There is a checkbox that says use as default for this device or something like that. I check it, but the next time the phone is powered up, the dialog reappears. What's happening?