[BRLTTY] Screen not in text mode

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:24:34 EDT 2016

I think this may be the problem I’m having too, with both Orca and speechd-el. /ect/brlapi.key. Gotta remember that. So would I touch it, or use some other command for it? Open it in emacs? And, if I can’t read it, how would I make it readable? I’m using Arch linux, so it should have all the utils I’d need.
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com