[BRLTTY] could this be a bug?

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:17:32 EDT 2016

hi
Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. When I build
brltty and then start it, after the brltty version 5.4 etc message, what
looks like 445426 appears on the display for about 3 seconds, followed
by the "screen not in text mode" message. This is with plugging in the
display after orca has started to test the patch. In order to fix it I
had to reinstall the packaged version of brltty, and then restart both
brltty and orca, and braill works again.
Thanks
Kendell Clark