[BRLTTY] Using brlapi to connect BRLTTY on Linux to BRLTTY on Windows

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun May 7 12:49:21 EDT 2017

Bram Duvigneau, on dim. 07 mai 2017 17:55:41 +0200, wrote:
> after a short while, the connection is dropped and the client
> reconnects.

> Are there issues to keep in mind while mixing operating systems and using
> BRLAPI?

Nothing particular, the protocol is portable.

> How can I debug this further?

You didn't specify whether it was the client or the server which
seemingly drops the connection. I guess it's the server? Then the logs
of the server should be checked for errors, and if not, raise the log
severity, etc. Well, in a word: investigate :)

Samuel