[BRLTTY] adding custom command to replace a braille window

Vikash Kesharwani vikash.kesarwani at kritikalsolutions.com
Mon May 22 05:45:15 EDT 2017

Hi Shérab,

Thanks for your input.

Translation is not an issue. I am facing issue with cursor routing. It does
not work all the time. Can there be any particular reason for this. Is
cursor routing guaranteed to execute( I am using nano) or there is any
scenario in which it can fail.

I can see message that cursor is moving from [row1,colo1] -> [row2,col2]
but it does not go to [row2,colo2] but stops before that.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kesarwani