[BRLTTY] Brltty for Android and Android warning

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Apr 1 10:17:09 EDT 2018

Dear Mr Mielke,
I would also like to congratulate to all engaged developers for Android
release of Brltty. It had to be fifficult to make .so C libraries and to
develop it from scratch by using Java language. I have found out, that
when using Brltty for Android, The reaction speed is much more better
than while using speech engines. When pressing keys on Braille devices
for navigation between various objects, it is very fast approach. I Am
using Tieman Braille Voyager. Because it is good device. Sure, there are
modern miniaturized BLuetooth Braille displays. But it is not cheap
device and will be never cheap one. So I will use it for many years.