[BRLTTY] New Android apk.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 25 13:17:19 EDT 2018

[quoted lines by Robert Pösel on 2018/04/25 at 09:49 +0200]

>when I have enabled BRLTTY and then I connect some usb device (any device,
>like external keyboard or anything) to my phone, BRLTTY shows (system) dialog
>that it wants to use the USB device and it's annoying to always close it. I
>think it shouldn't try to automatically connect to USB devices. And/or there
>should be option to enable/disable automatic connecting to usb devices. But in
>case it is enabled, it should check if the connected device is one of
>supported braille devices and only then trigger the connection dialog. Another
>way instead of that automatic connecting there might be button in options that
>will let user trigger search for connected usb devices manually.

Please retest with the latest apk. It now only does any serious checking if a
USB device is known to possibly be an actual braille device.

This is actually an improvement for all platforms since the fix is in portable
code.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |