[BRLTTY] Changing BRLTTY key mapping [repost]

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Fri Mar 9 13:07:25 EST 2018

Dear Vincent and all,

I started to use an HandyTech ActiveStar 40 one week ago, too.

Although I do not use the internal notetaker and have thus no idea about
what the reference bindings are, I also considered altering the
bindings that come with brltty, because I find some of them a bit counter
intuitive or unpractical.

I agree that the bindings used to change the currnet window, for
instance, could be improved, atleast on my device. The ones you suggest,
Vincent, look more natural to me, too.

Best wishes and many thanks for having started this thread,

Shérab.