[BRLTTY] OT: BrlAPI connection through rdp

Halim Sahin halim.sahin at freenet.de
Sun Sep 12 03:24:26 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

since some time I am looking for a solution to use my brailledisplay
with a rdp session.

The only thing I've got running is to stop brltty, load the kernel
drivers ftdi_sio and usbserial and redirect /dev/ttyUSB0 to the remote
machine. This works with freerdp-x11.

Doing it that Way isn't much practicable.
Stopping brltty is bad if something goes wrong and then you have no
chance to get feedback in braille from the client machine.

If you know a better way to do that please
help!
BR.
Halim